1. Development of a service platform for trading and sharing excess electricity on residential houses
지원 : 한국에너지기술평가원
기간 : 2019. 05. 01 ~ 2022.04.30 (3 years)
참여기관 : 한국전자통신연구원, (주)헤리트, (주)네오텍, 서강대학교, 아주대학교, 강원도청, 삼척시청, (사)한국에너지융합협회
According to the activation of the concept of prosumer and spread of Distributed Energy Resources(DERs) including ESS and Renewable Energy, Service platform is required for P2P trading and energy sharing services. Residential houses can trade excess electricity through the service platform that we develop and residential houses get a benefit from P2P trade.
2. Research on securing method of operational stability and economic feasibility of MG system in Vietnam industrial complex
지원 : 한국전력공사 전력연구원
기간 : 2019. 09. 16. ~ 2020. 12. 11. (15 month)
According to increasing number of REG which integrated with existing power system, the problem with insufficient capacity accommodate REG is getting serious and at the same time, ensuring more benefit is important to draw customers to install REG. In this context, this project focuses on P2P energy trading to deal with it.
Based on the concept of P2P energy trading, Developing four algorithms which deplicted below is our initial objective. Demonstrating these algorithms on the Vietnam industrial complex by applying that on the EMS on industrial area is next objective. Expanding and applying on domestic industrial complex is our final objective.
- Correlation analysis of 4 types of demand, power generation, weather, and process history
- Development of optimal demand prediction model and algorithm for industrial complex in Vietnam
- Development of trading model and trading price calculation algorithm between MGs
- Development of market operation model for domestic application of MG EMS platform
3. Development Prosumer P2P energy trading with block-chain technology Big Data analysis and AI algorithm
지원: 정보통신산업진흥원 (NIPA)
기간: 2020. 04 ~ 2024. 12 (5 years)
참여기관: 전자부품연구원, 한국생산기술연구원, 주식회사 애니트, 주식회사 블로코, 한국산업기술대학교, 아주대학교
Development of the trading platform to promote and induce participation in P2P electricity trading among various energy prosumers based on Big Data analysis and AI algorithm.
- Designing structure of P2P trading market
- Development of P2P trading price-determining algorithm
- Development of P2P trading amount algorithm
- Development of P2P trading scenario
- Development of scheduling algorithm of P2P trading
- Economic analysis
4. Development of customized energy management technologies and services using IoT-based energy big data collection and AI algorithm
지원 : 정보통신산업진흥원 (NIPA)
기간 : 2020. 05 ~ 2022. 12 (3 years)
참여기관 : (주)아미텍, 전자부품연구원, 아주대학교
Development of the IoT-based intelligent energy management system. This system collects the data (power / non-power data) and optimizes the service. This system is for the electricity consumer (building, factory, house, etc) and distributed energy resources (ESS, renewable).
- Drawing the desirable profit structure of participation considering rules/policies.
- Development of algorithms for energy management system
- Economic analysis
5. Advanced Tracks for Power Conversion System Design for Hybrid ESS (하이브리드 ESS용 전력변환장치 설계기술 고급트랙-에너지인력양성사업)
지원 : 한국에너지기술평가원
기간 : 2017. 04 ~ 2021. 12 (5 years)
참여기관 : 건국대학교, (주)효성, (주)우진산전, (주)이엠씨, (주)코아전기, (주)성암전기, (주)성신전기공업, (주)파워이십일, 성창(주), (주)리얼테크, 포항공과대학교, 아주대학교
6. 해외 가상발전소 동향 분석을 통한 국내 가상발전소 시장 활성화 방향 제안
지원 : (주)효성
기간 : 2020. 07 ~ 2020. 12 (6 months)